5 YouTube Channels That Have Taught Me More Than School

 There are some people you're glad to have met in your life. They leave such a profound experience on your life, leaving it that much better every time you encounter them. I'm glad to have found those people on the Internet as well! Especially on YouTube. They provide me with a broadened knowledge across different domains of  my journey. The journey of my life.


Here are 5 YouTube Channels that have taught me more than I learnt in school.


Ali Abdaal:  He's a medicine graduate from Cambridge University. He began by uploading strategy videos for exams which a medical student would need to pass in order to get where he was, then he began uploading videos which provided insights into the life of a medical student, then he moved on to productivity hacks and then he began uploading videos which counter day to day problems in order to make his as well as our life better. Over the years he has made his channel into a goldmine full of actionable insights, simple easy to implement productivity hacks, life advice, health advice helping people to lead happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. 

Casey Neistat: Oh my God! Casey Neistat!! He's a film maker who's deeply, deeply enthusiastic about his work. Absolutely brilliant storytelling. His videos revolve around his day to day life, problems, solutions, he gives such amazing actionable insights without even trying because of his authenticity and humor. I don't think my work can do any justice to his work. Watch his videos and you'll love Casey for who he is.

Ankur Warikoo: One of my favourite teachers ever! Period. Ankur Warikoo is an entrepreneur, teacher, public speaker, angel investor and author.He uploads videos on his YouTube Channel which cover insights on life, entrepreneurship and personal finance, His content is valuable to anyone who's looking to grow in life. The thing I love about his content is that they are so actionable from the word go! Moreover,  the authenticity with which Ankur carries himself makes his content that much more valuable.

BB Ki Vines: Bhuvan Bam is an actor, singer, songwriter, comedian and entrepreneur. He began his journey in 2012 as a performer in a restaurant in Delhi and then in 2015 began uploading short comedy sketches on his YouTube Channel. His channel more than anything has taught me the importance of laughing in our lives. The one forget everything and enjoy the moment kinda laugh. The way in which he delivers is content is phenomenal. The characters, the dialogue, the emotional connect which each characters have among themselves. Mind you all the characters being played by only one man, Bhuvan himself, of course. Incredible.

Prakhar ke Pravachan: Prakhar Gupta is a student of Economics and Psychology at Columbia University in New York City. He shares his ideas and insights on life through the lens of Psychology and Philosophy. The energy with which he shares his insights make his content ever so valuable. I've learned a lot through his videos, especially thinking critically, understanding myself, make decisions and improve my life. He also has a set of courses on Psychology, Art of Conversation, Confidence etc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Key Lessons I Learnt in 2021

5 Things I Want To Learn!