5 Things I Want To Learn!

There's a saying, "What you do is who you are."
In order to do things, you will need some skills. I will need some skills, Just like I need the skill of writing in order to converse with you with the way I am.

Here are 5 things that I want to learn in order to, well to simply put it, live my life.

1) Web Development: It's such a wonderful skill to have if you wanna see any of your thoughts, any of your ideas put into action. To create cool stuff, to build something which can improve your and other people's lives. Learning web development is one of the best things I could do for myself. As I'm a person who gets all sort of ideas, I would love some of them to take a proper structure and  see them work.


2) Marketing:  This beautiful skill is terribly misunderstood. It can be a means to connect us with basically anyone we want. It can be a means to share our thoughts with the world. It is in a way, a study of human psychology. And even the thought of getting to know people, connect with them and learning from them gives me immense joy. Would love to learn this!


3) Photography and Videography: Oh boy! This is the one skill which I genuinely consider a life skill! I love capturing moments, be it things, people, emotions. I believe everything is an expression and this is THE skill which captures expressions! I can't wait to learn this!


4) Dancing: Speaking of expression, what better form of expression than "the purest form of act":Dancing! I love it. I love it because it has the power to convey all forms of emotions, in the beautiful art it is. Oh man!


5) MS Excel: I guess this is a surprise. But I genuinely believe that it is a really powerful tool. A tool which can be used to take some of our major life decisions. I love playing with numbers and mathematics is one of the most beautiful things ever invented. 

Comments

  1. Web Development is actually good for using your creativity while fixing stuffs using different Programming Languages......❤️In Sha Allah you will make a good use out of this skillšŸ„€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Key Lessons I Learnt in 2021

5 YouTube Channels That Have Taught Me More Than School